Friday, November 5, 2010

Comb: Leaving Home

ITEM: COMB

People or Person
-Mother, Father, Sister, Brother

Location or Place
-Home

Colour
-Yellow, Brown, Black

Shape
-Long stretched ovule + half square

Material
-Plastic

Condition
-Breezy, Windy, Tough, Hard

Emotion
-Love, Caring


LEAVING HOME

With closed eyes,
and shut mouth,
Only my black hair and brown skin covered my naked body,
and my breath in such a windy breezy blow hard and tough,
couldn't las forever,
I've done with my long stretched ovule life,
Wish could live yellow and die gold,
Standing with glory, sleeping with victory,
but i'm not full, not perfect, not even fixed,
i'm such a half square unsolved plastic cubical.

Mum, thanks for the love,
Dad, thanks for the thought,
Sis, thanks for the care,
Bro, thanks for the share,
Because i'm leaving home, soon...

1 comment: