Friday, November 5, 2010

First Date

FIRST DATE

I'm gonna have a date today...
This is our first date...
I'm so excited...
I'm so happy...
Yet nervous...

Everything must be superb...

My hair,
relaxing original comb from straight... cost RM200...
My nails,
wonderfully coloured by expert... cost RM50...
Facial treatment with body spa and massage... cost RM400...
Dressing and fashion the best from Rizalman... cost RM1000...
Make-up set the best from Maybeline...

I'm ready to go...
I'm superb...
Waiting for the call...
Waiting until 8pm...

He called "Sorry i'm busy now, forgot to tell you"...

3 comments:

  1. aloololololo...luahan hati seorang...eh??

    lain macam bunyi ending tu XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. fanzi: anonymous... she could be a 'he'... hehe

    dict: hehe... notice ek?

    ReplyDelete